Geoff Webster, Deputy Editor of The Sun has today been charged with allegedly signing off on payments by journalists at the paper to public officials in exchange for information.
- BBC News - The Sun's Geoff Webster to be Charged Over Payments to Officials
- Deputy Editor of The Sun is Charged With Paying £8 000 to Public Officials...... - Mail Online
- The Sun's Deputy Editor Geoff Webster Charged....... - Independent
- Sun Deputy Editor Charged..... - Guardian
- Sun's Deputy Editor Charged Over Payments to Officials - Telegraph
- Deputy Editor of Murdoch UK Tabloid Charge Over Payments - Reuters