Summing-up by Mr. Justice Saunders continues today:
Yesterday, the Judge completed his summing-up of the evidence for the Defence and Prosecution for Count 1, conspiracy to intercept communications. It is expected that the Jury will hear him cover the remaining Counts today and perhaps part of tomorrow. Then the Jury will retire to consider their verdicts.
Yesterday's events in court can be found HERE.
Latest links to articles and information:
- Alan Yentob Takes Sunday Mirror to Court Over Alleged Phone-hacking - Guardian
- Consider How News International Execs Behaved After Goodman's Arrest, Jury Told - Hacked Off
- Judge Asks Jurors to Consider News International 'Damage Limitation' or 'Cover-up' - The Drum
- Mail Online Ducks Questions From NewsCorp Over Its Lifting of Copy - Guardian
- Tommy Sheridan to Lodge Appeal Against Perjury Conviction - BBC News
- Royal Hacking Hidden to Avoid 'Embarrassment', Court Told - The Drum
- Summing-up, Coulson Made no Attempt to Inquire Into Extent of Phone-hacking at NoTW in 2004 - Martin Hickman/David Hencke
- Clive Goodman Lied When He Gave Evidence, Hacking Trial Judge Suggests - Hacked Off
- News International Executives Knew About Blunkett Voicemails, Court Hears - The Drum
Today's proceedings begin:
(to view larger versions of the tweets and images, click on the first one)