|Rupert Murdoch: ''Rupert Murdoch is the most successful right-wing radical of his era.'|
Extract from the article below:
So there I was about to have a colonoscopy. In front of me was the Herald Sun. I read it - a bit of crime on the front, a bit of footy on the back and Andrew Bolt in between.
Waiting to have a colonoscopy is bad enough. Waiting to have a colonoscopy and reading Andrew Bolt approaches a definition of existential horror. His subject? The ABC, or the tyranny thereof.
- Rupert's Attack on 'Our ABC' Like a Medieval Siege - The Age (Australia)
- How the Kindness of Strangers Crowd Funded My Hacking Trial Coverage - Peter Jukes - Live-tweeting the Hacking Trial
- Wendi Deng's (Alleged) Note About Tony Blair - Who Leaked it and Why? - Roy Greenslade - Guardian
- Former Guardian Deputy Editor Georgina Henry Dies Aged 53 - Guardian
- News Corp Spends $51 Million on UK Phone-hacking Issue - Wall Street Journal