Andy Coulson's 10th day in the Witness Box:
|Andy Coulson - image from Guardian|
The Prosecution Counsel's cross-examination of Andy Coulson was completed yesterday afternoon and it is expected that he will be re-examined by his Defence Counsel today.
A full account of yesterday's proceedings, as well as articles and information, can be found HERE.
Latest links to articles and information:
- Andy Coulson: 'I May Not Have Got Downing Street Job' - BBC News
- Andy Coulson Admits News of the World DID Have Illegal Access to Phone Records of Prince Harry's Girlfriend - Independent
- Rebecca Brooks Unable to help as Andy Coulson's iPhone Rings at Hacking Trial - Guardian
- 'David Cameron' May Not Have Given Me Communications Chief Job' Admits Admits Andy Coulson - Independent
- Andy Coulson Admits No 10 Job Doubts Over David Blunkett Voicemails - Guardian
- Coulson Denies Resigning as 'Truth Was About to Come Out' - The Drum
Today's proceedings begin:
(to view larger versions of the tweets and images, click on the first one)