Clive Goodman wasn't able (due to his feeling unwell) to continue in the Witness Box on Friday. Today he will face his 6th day of cross-examination.
|Clive Goodman (image from Guardian)|
A full account of Thursday's events in Court 12 at the Old Bailey can be found HERE.
Latest links to articles and information:
- Hacking Trial Postponed for Second Day - Hacked Off
- Phone-hacking Trial Adjourned for Second Day - Guardian
- Proceedings Halted Again as Clive Goodman Remains Unwell - The Drum
- Phone-hacking Trial Halted as Clive Goodman Falls Ill - Guardian
- Miskiw the 'Kings Cross Station' of Hacking, Court Told - The Drum
- Press Freedom Even for the News That Isn't Fit to Print - Peter Preston - Guardian