Day 2 for Clive Goodman in the Witness Box:
Although the Court did not sit on Friday due to the absence of a juror, it is expected that questioning of Clive Goodman by his Defence Counsel, David Spens QC, will continue today at 10 a.m.
Full coverage of Thursday's events in Court can be found HERE.
Latest links to relevant articles and information:
- Clive Goodman's Sources Received Royal Phone Books From Fellow Journalists - Hacked Off
- 'Members of Royal Family' Paid For Stories, Witness Claims - The Drum
- Charged Sun Journalist: 'Alarming' Police Crackdown Has Made Reporters 'Fearful' of Contact With Public Officials - Press Gazette
- How the Daily Mail Escaped Censure For Its False Immigration Story - Guardian
- Good detailed information on the case against Clive Goodman - Peter Jukes
- Will Hutton: Why I've Decided to Sign Up to the Campaign For Real Press Freedom - Guardian
- Rupert Murdoch Tweets All Kinds of Crazy Over Flight MH370 Disappearance - Guardian
- Victims of Press Abuse Respond to WAN-IFRA 'UK Press Freedom' Report - Hacked Off
Today's proceedings begin:
(To view larger images of the tweets/images, click on the first one)
|Mr Justice Saunders (image via Guardian)|
|David Spens QC|